Stuff I dont get

HMC

Camelbacks. Whos idea was it cycle around with half a gallon of water sloshing on your back with a straw? I mean, i have a hard enough time climbing hills etc without a straw stuck in my mouth and humping that thing around. Last time i checked i had these amazing things on my bike that the manufacturer has the foresight to include, water bottle bosses! two sets no less!. I tell you, why take all that weight around with you when you can have them on the bike instead, nah, no way i will never get a camelback. And the amazing thing is, you can just reach down any time you want and take a drink. Awesome.

Also 29er mtbs? mountain bikes with 29 inch wheels, whats the point? And single speeds....man i could go on, whats the world coming to???

crud on the water bottle never did me any harm, although there was that unexplained bout of crypto sporiduim, and of course there was the eposide with the bird flu.....nah, ist not related. is it??

anyway, yes i am bored, sunday afternoon, quiet at the moment, missin my bike and yes i am away although i feel your pain, its a wee bit below the seasonal norm here, just 27C....baltic! will be home in 2 weeks...

was re-reading a cycling mag for the n'th time this morning and yea roadies with camelbacks, its annoying...

edit: cant spell today

Agree with most apart from fixed i will give you a shot on mine so that you can get the full joys of fixed wheel riding

great for training and seeing how fast your legs can spinn going down hill

You don't have to fill the camelbak with water, you could use

beer. Doesn't that make them seem all the more appealing?

As for 29 inch wheels, obviously made to make wee cyclists

feel taller. But why did they arrive at 29? would 33,41,56 or

even 60 not be even better.

Imagine a bike with 60 inch wheels, would be the bike equivalent of a monster truck. 8-)