Georgetown TT Tuesday 14th.

Agent Orange.

ive just read all the comments if my time is wrong feel free to alter it i can tell you my av speed was 17.5 mph and my max was 26.3 mph dont know if cateye is accurate so if someone could work it out i for 1 dont put any blame at ben its a hard job to do at the best of times no time keeper no race

pmsl @ mary

greig :-P:-P:-P:-P:-P

• 2023 Subscriptions

Ben

Just post the times. I have not seen so many riders before on the Georgetown, so for one experience timekeeper it would have been extremely difficult if not impossible so frankly in the words of others don't sweat!

Chapeau for volunteering in the first place.

Tom

Ben ya old trickster I can see through this plan:

Not satisfied with himself setting PBs every week and in an attempt to up the anti and raise JWCC standards Ben Peacock got all his team mates PBs. The result is that all of them had to try harder next time to be nearly as good.

Well done for being timekeeper neebur have a wavy thing Oh ya dancer !

Timekeeping used to be a lot easier a few years back when we only had (typically) half a dozen entrants, or a dozen on a really good night. When you have 20 people riding it's an impossible job for one timekeeper especially if you don't know everyone by sight and if people forget to call out their start number when they cross the line (or even worse if they call out the wrong number).

Last time I did timekeeping (a year or so ago) I got a few of the times mixed up and my heart goes out to Ben as I know how he must be feeling.

Here's a radical suggestion - do you actually need a timekeeper in the traditional sense of the word? These events are supposed to be for training purposes so why not just let people record their own times on their computer/HRM and pass them to the "timekeeper" at the finish. The timekeeper can then collate them & publish them on the website. (The Frank Lauder could be an exception).