• 2023 Subscriptions
Seems to have gone quiet on this, is everyone going to Italy instead?

Nope, just no need to get too worked up at this stage. You can be overprepared you know, and besides, Ive got the ghent 6 day to go first Hello, beer !! Definitely going to lbl.

The beauty of these classic events is that you can even enter on the line if you want to.

You up for it George? There is the simple matter of being fit enough, but a wee bit of spring training worked for Flanders this year and I'm sure the same approach will work again.

M

• 2023 Subscriptions
This one might suit my (powerful) build a bit better than the Italy trip, although I think I would be remis to consider the climbs easier just because they are shorter :oops:

Circumstance allowing I might be up for this.

Over to you Mr Mulholland A wee bit of help.

Colin Hello, beer !!

Top man Colin.

We just need to copy those on the italian trip and find ourselves a belgian bar to do our planning in. Hello, beer !!

I would have to do a hell of a lot of training to be over-prepared! Defo up for it. I imagine we would be going over friday, riding saturday, watch pros on sunday then home? Provided I have finished the event by Sunday....

Colin, cost of this is reasonable & I do like the idea of being shuttled about to watch the race but looks like hell of a protracted journey to get there/back. We may be better piling into a car/cars & driving it or even look into flights although I'm not sure of nearest airport we can fly from. A lot to discuss/sort out.