Yellow Computer Shop

Guest fatblokeonbike

Guest fatblokeonbike

He's scratching my back, so...

(Besides which, he really does have some good deals on equipment, and he knows what he's talking about on systems and repairs - while he's only 200 yards from Dooleys.)

Yoooors,

Iain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all your computing needs, new machines, spares & repairs - the Yellow Computer Shop, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scratching your back ?????

I'm very pleased for you, but I have to say I'm not too happy about a footnote being added to every message unless it is to the benefit of the club in some way. That may already be the case as you don't say how or why he is scratching your back.

While non of you other sponsors appear in the bunch why is this shop being given this treatment - especially when one of our sponsors has only just been added to the web site (had to check that one as it wasn't there a few weeks ago)

This may sound like a rant or a complaint but it certainly isn't meant to be it is just a question that I would like answered and expect that there is a perfectly logical and reasonable answer.

For all your computing needs, new machines, spares & repairs - the Yellow Computer Shop, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

• 2024 Subscriptions

I was just about to post the same question...

:icon_butting_comp

:-?

• Members

This bunch is totally financed by Mr Iain Lang , who consults with me daily on issues arising from the running of our forum.

The yellow advertising at the bottom of the posts is one way in which Iain can get help / assistance in hosting this forum. He receives no payment for the many many many hours he gives in hosting the forum and website. He gets no financial assistance for upgrading his equipment,server and server provider . If he can make his life easier by getting some sort of sponsorship for the forum I am more than happy to sanction it . Indeed now that we have seen what can be done , I urge all members to go out and try to get an individual sponsor to be posted below their own postings.

If you are not happy about this situation please feel free to raise it at the agm on 30th. October.

Untill then I will work hand in hand with Iain in keeping the forum and website functioniong to the best of his abilities.

If you want to find out the cost of a forum such as ours ask Miller design who front SC & Braveheart - you will be suprised.

Kenny MacD