Trossachs Ton 19th June

Colin McPhee

• 2023 Subscriptions

Colin,

I did this last year and it was good fun. Fast start over flat Stirlingshire plains before rolling into bottom of Dukes Pass, great ride round Loch Katerine and fast skoot down into Aberfoyle. They put on some really good food at a hotel on edge of aberfoyle. good face stuff but don't expect to fly along afterwards. Take THAT, ya bas!

The Crow road was hard with a full belly Come with me to the Casbah.

although, I guess you could eat less Stoooopid!

duncan

I would say the course is not as hard as Drumlanrig, if you are doing the 100km, then the only nasty bit is the Crow road, but if you are doing the 100miles, then you have the Dukes pass and the Crow road. But you can get round the Drumlanrig course yesterday, so you will get round just about anything.

Dave

• 1 month later...

Hey guys - I was planning to head up for this in the morning as registration is on the day between

7 and 9 meaning an early start but better than an overnight. Haven't yet managed a ton yet this year so looking forward to it - Dave did you get your new carbon synapse yet ? hope the etape training is going well !

Colin ;-)

• 2 weeks later...