Time trialling masterclass

Kenny MacDonald

• Members

Big H the time trialling guru has offered his services to present a TT masterclass this winter. This will take riders through how to enter a TT, how to prepare for races including kit , pre race warm up, how to ride in different conditions , analysis of different courses etc.

Harry is keen to pass on knowledge gained through practical experience over many years racing throughout Scotland.

I would urge all members to avail themselves of this chance to gain an insight into the world of TTs.

Please vote on most suitable night for this event which will run regularly throughout winter period. It is hoped that Harry will be persuaded to carry on this masterclass, by hands on support when the season begins.

ps also watch this space of news of sports massage sessions coming soon to clubrooms.

Kenny,

This is a great idea for club members to have the pleasure of the help and advice of Big H.

I personally am thankfull that he is willing to give up some of his time for us and help out.

So cheers big H ;-)

Kenny if need be i will help out anyway i can if required?

C'mon folks lets get with it and ahead of the game for next year.

Stevie B.

Harry has been a big influence to me and my riding and racing in the past years, this is a great chance for anyone who plans to race time trials next year to learn from a guy who has been riding the bike since he was 15 years old, and could still put a lot of us to shame at the age of 56 turning in some excellent times.

Harry was always there we he was at work to keep me right on training, fixing my good bike and various pieces of his knowledge, so if you have a chance get yourself along and see what the old fella has to offer, and don't forget its "free" you could pay a lot of money for one to one coaching in the real world.

Cheers

Sean.

P.S and he still gives me a hard time because my knee sticks out to much when i pedal!!