ARRAN ATTACK!

Dougie Da Rosa

Last year I organised an end of season trip to Arran whereby we cycled a few miles :oops: ,had a wee sail :-P ,pedalled round Arran :oops: ,sat in a sauna :shock: ,drank a few beers Hello, beer !! ,found a bargain place to eat out Oh ya dancer ! ,drank even more beers Hello, beer !!Hello, beer !!,laughed at the locals gettin awfy drunk :-? ,slept for a wee while,big brekkie,pedalled again and then another wee sail,all at a rather small sum of money.Well it's on again and 12 hardy souls are on their way on the 9th October.Unfortunately I cannot open it up to everyone as numbers are limited and I can only get 3 rooms at a special price and everyone who went last year asked to be put down first.2people have still to confirm so if there is a space or two I will be looking for numbers.I will post if this is the case and first come first served.B&B and use of facilities cost 40 pounds each plus ferry and food and drink vouchers.We leave early saturday and return afternoon sunday.Confirmed attackers are:

Dougie Da Rosa 8-)

Scotty Donaldson :roll:

The Blomster :uzi

Big Jim Brogan : :uzi

Ian the Manson :-P

Paulo Mechanico ;-)

Darryl Mc Gunson :grin:

Davie Mc Kellar :smash

Big Al Yeoman Hello, beer !!

Steve Hickey ;-)

Simon Simpson Oh ya dancer !

Marty Mullhooligan :smash .(provisional).Update Soon.

Dougie ,

Sorry mate but i will have to pull out of this one.

The WOSCA hill climb event is on the 10th as far as im aware and i have plans to ride that 1.

Not that i am going to have a chance in winning it with my heavy 83kg up the lyall col. :oops::oops::oops::oops:

But its the taking part that counts ........

Plus funds are at an all time low as i am planning a return trip to my homeland as you call it the NETHERLANDS (see family) for a few days then Italy for 5 in November.

Ciao for now.

Stevie B.

Well folks as you see we have two spaces to fill for the Arran weekend.If anyone is interested please contact me as we really need to fill the rooms or I will have a shortfall of cash as I did not take deposits from people initially(might live to regret that one eh?).Those who have confirmed please if something does arise which means you are unable to go I ask that you either find a replacement or be kind enough to put something towards what I may have to pay as the rooms were booked in faith and am too late to cancel now.