Meeting Friday 17th. September

Kenny MacDonald

Kenny

in terms of next years ride programme

Campbell, Dave and I will be promoting the JWCC 200km Audax and post ride pasta party.

Dave was looking at the last weekend in June: Sunday 26th June 2005 tho' he may have changed this. I've eMailed him about confirming with yopu as it would be good to have it added to the programme of events.

Thanks

SS

Kenny - can I use clubrooms on Sat at 4pm for velodrome meeting.

For info - Glasgow city council are looking at renovating track in Bellahouston into velodrome of sorts. Details sparse as yet - will be having meeting as above to discuss - all welcome to come along, but there is probably not much information at this stage, they are looking for support and advice as part of their consultation.

Cheers Hello, beer !!

Gerry

• Members

Gary Willis is interested in coming to clubrooms to give a talk about GO RIDE the national development programme for children. We are to be part of the Bellahouston academy setup. He has funding for training of any willing volunteers , who will the get paid for coaching at academy events.

I am keen for us to get involved and welcome any willing volunteers to join me in this set up.

Would be beneficial to various people as coaching education is a valuable tool to have in your kitbag.

Please come along to this info night even if just to find out what is on offer for the future of cycling in UK.

It will be after Sept. weekend