Moscow APR

P McDonald

• 2023 Subscriptions

Moscow APR today had 4 groups, I was in 3rd and Clare was in 2nd. I saw Clare holding bike at side of road after a couple of laps and I think she'd punctured - bad luck.

Meantime it all came together except the scratch group with a couple of laps to go.

3 guys clipped off the front on the last climb - I gambled and reckoned they would get caught by the fairly big bunch so sat steady in the group.

With about 1 mile to go they still had couple of hundred metres and then splat - 4 or 5 guys and bikes ten pin bowling across the road in front of me. Slammed on the anchors and diverted onto the grass, very relieved not to come down but that was the end of my race. C'est la vie.

The 3 guys held a 150m gap to the line. 1st and 2nd were 2 good buddies from the Killie bunch so I was happy for them.

Roll on Lake of Menteith when the JWCC team with Ramsay, Jim and David will be there.

cheers

PMcD

Oh ya dancer !

ell it seems loike a day of crashes.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Unlucky Paul, but at least you didn't come off. Sounds like you are going reasonably well though.

Seems like everyone is desperate for the first win of the season!

See you at Lake of Mentieth. Still only done about 3 hours total in the last two weeks due to cold & cough, so will be blowing a bit!!

Cheers

Ramsay