Sunday 31

Guest EPCC

Weather forecast for Sunday is fine anybody fancy easy ride Johnstone Kilbirnie Largs then a wee climb back over the Fairly Moor, i know its back to Largs but we have the reliability runs coming up and i cant think of anything else, but open to alternative 0930 Club rooms Oh ya dancer !

Guest Jim Daly

Sorry if the run today was distorted a little by an impromptu international JWCC RR Team selection assessment.

I am now in a position to wholeheartedly put Martine's application forward to an emergency meeting of the JWCC RR Team Selection Committee.

Jim :smash

On a lovely crisp morning myself Jim Martin Andy Charlie and Iain and Martine from Poland via Barhead, set out on a nice run to largs via kilbirnie,

With Jim and Martine leading the pace was steady to fast after a quick blast to Largs the group split with Martin Andy Iain returning via the coast ( the higher passes being left for frost free days) and myself Jim Charlie and Martine setting out in the direction of West Killbride where i dont know which was going up quicker the mph or my heart rate myself and Charlie was soon droped and then completley droped due to gatour skins and nips on the tubes( 2 punctures) after that Charlie and Myself had a steady ride back never seeing Jim and Martine again.

However it was a good day out see you all 14th

Hello, beer !!