Sunday 20th

Guest EPCC

weather very cold for tomorow morning, that will make the track to icy so it looks like some roads maybe coast to largs or kilbirnie to largs or loop round renfrewshire. I will be at club rooms and see if anybody else is comming.

• Members

I've just ridden home through the centre of Glasgow and the West End. The main arteries were passable: Great Western Road is clear all the way to Gartnavel and Argyle Street is OK, so long as you don't mind cycling in the middle of the road.

But the rest of the ride home was on top of this afternoon's frozen snow. The closer you are to the kerb the more precarious it gets. And if conditions are bad in Glasgow, what will it be like in the middle of nowhere? I'm too much of a scaredy-cat to find out.

Bring back the wet, windy days of November! ;-)

:grin:

Myself and Charlie were brave enough ( daft) to try a nice run today Club room BOW Killm greenock gourock and coastal roads to largs, Charlie said we would see the sun and to my great supprise we did.

Cold run into largs great bacon roll and then the Healy Kilbirnie, quick look at the track far too icy and back on the road lochwinnoch johns hill BOW and back to Paisley. I have now just about recoverd after an hour long shower but it was good fun.

So Merry XMass and Happy New Year Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !