Saturday Bogs Bunch

P McDonald

• 2023 Subscriptions

Guys

see below a slight change of format before Xmas for those interested

Paul,

We got a good bunch out on Saturday. We were planning on going round the coast this Saturday to Large, up the Healey and then back through Lochwinnoch. We can then do our own thing. We plan to ride steady all the way round (ie; not wheeling about). At the top of the Healey we will regroup and get everybody back on to the bike track. We don’t leave anybody behind.

I was also talking to a couple of the lads and they suggested if we kept this format up until mid February (after the New Year we can have more of a scrap on the way in and possibly extend the route a bit) and then start some APR’s at Barmill. We could probably get at least 20 people for this. By this point we should all have plenty of miles in our legs. Could start it at 3 laps. If you fancy this you might want to say to the other Johnstone guys and anybody else you speak to.

Cheers

Euan

• Committee

Hi Paul

Euan makes it sound very civilised. It was certainly nice to stop for the puncture on Saturday.

Worryingly "We don’t leave anybody behind." could be read as " We take our dead with us" but I suppose that's the Kooriers for you.

Trying to get the kids out on bikes this weekend. If not then I'll join in.

A