News from the French Riviera

Christian

Hi the Scottish N° 1 cycling mads!!

How is life going for you?

I'm sure you are still all training every week end at the Bird in Hand, and that polo cycling is going on! I know it because my French friend Martin Keir keeps me uptodate!

I'm racing again for more than one month now, and that's very good because I didn't have time to race in March and April because of to much work for uni.

But now I'm having a placement in a bank for SME's and so I can spend the week end on the beautiful carbon Time... and behind a buzz with my friends also of course! Hello, beer !!

The results are not too bad for the moment and my condition is getting better and better. But I have not much time to train much during the week because I finish every day at 6pm... so I'm of course totally "fresh" to race on week ends.

I eneded second last sunday in the regional championships of time trial under 23 years old (Espoirs) :grin: , I hope it will enable me to do the France championships onthe road in end August.

With Martin Lonnie every thing is going good. He is a nice guy, my father has found out a nice accommodation for him and we lend him a car that we don't use to much. So he can move and go shopping with it. He didn't have any impressive result until today, mainly because of bad luck, but his condition is getting beter every week. He trains very hard, that's for sure. So we expect him to win races when he will be back from Britain in June. Everybody appreciates him in the club.

This week end I have two criteriums to ride, tomorow in my home city in Hyères and monday in Draguignan. Hope I will be good. And next week saturday I have the Regional Championships on the track, in which I can qualify for the France track championships if I finnish in the two first.

Best regards from big Christian.

;-)