Friday 20th November - try to be there for 6.15pm

Pat3

Game on at Linwood Sports Centre. : :grin:

I checked with the staff who handle the bookings. The football team who tried to come on to the pitch at 7.00pm last week actually has a booking from 7.30 to 8.30 and this has been confirmed to their coach. :smash

In other years we have usually been able to run on a bit late and this has meant that we didn't have to start at 6.30 sharp to get a decent game. If we want to get a full hour's play this winter we should aim to get to the sports centre about 6.15 so we can get organised early. :-(

We had our first hard court player join in last week and Derek played very well. He reckons we'll get three or four of them playing most weeks so we should have good games for the next few months. Oh ya dancer !

Who'll be playing this Friday? If you need a bike let me know in advance. :!:

• Members

Good to hear the hardcourt guys are turning up Oh ya dancer !

I start my first hardcourt sessions this Wed in Portree , will let you know how we get on.

James is working Friday nights at present so wont be available for a while, I dont get down till 9pm ish so wont be able to catch a game till next school holiday.

Was down at lochwinnoch and had a look at pitch , its finally starting to shape up and should be okay by trhe spring for resuming games.