Dundee 22nd Nov.

Alan McLean

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

Fine day in Dundee, as you can see. The rain stayed off for the duration of the racing, but as you can see from these photies some of the course was just a slurry pit!

We did get to ride the 'drome though. Sprint finishes and everything :lol: although I was running my tyres too soft for the concrete :oops: and nearly washed out each lap on the hairpin corner and the track entry / exit. Cost a bit of time, that. :rockets:rockets

I also got to Dundee without my race kit too, which required a pit stop at Halfords for a 12.99 pair of shorts before arriving at Caird Park and a distinctly casual dress code.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2575/412 ... f868e0.jpg

Fierce racing in the u12's event to round off the day, with young Danny Mulhooligan taking 3rd place in the u10's for the Jets. Best Johnstone finish of the day!

Very well organised event, with free soup and rolls for riders and a bonus of a free multi-tool when you gave back your dossard. Well done the Discovery Junior!

Roll on Irvine beach park this Sunday. Anyone else fancy it?

Mudhooligan