Bill & Kens wonderfull adventure

Kenny MacDonald

• Members

Myself and Bill T are having an afternoon /early evening away day tomorrow( Friday )

Departing from Gourock peir at 2pm for Kilcreggan . Then over Whistlefield , Rest , Hells glen , St Catherines , Strachur , Loch Eck , Hunters quay.

At a very steady pace ( as long as we make the last ferry we are happy)

with maybe a stop or two along the way to admire the views.

Anyone welcome as long as they are keen to amble along at our moderate pace ;-)

• Administrators

Wish I wasn't at work tomorrow, not that I could keep up with you two!

Next time I go to strachur I'll remember to take sun cream 8-)

Might be ok by tomorrow but part of the road was being resurfaced and they had left funny bits around the drain covers.

:grin: YO, long time no speak,,, would love to be there BUT setting up for evening gig 8-) , had three outings this week ,each twenty five plus... so still keeping the legs going. :lol: Shoulder not great and recent scan has'nt shown much for surgeon to go on... will have to wait and see... wumin in charge of scanning thingy..... thought he may suggest further courses of steriod /cortisone etc jags :-( ...twelve years since last lot !!! didny work then!!!! :angryfire ... So. lads have a good one , Kenny tell old Bill I was asking for him, and perhaps get out with you guys soon.. Hello, beer !!