Club Run Sunday 24th June

Dennis

• 2023 Subscriptions

Guys,

I'll join you at Erskine Bridge (south side) i'll be at the hospital car park for 10, i guess you guys will be there just after that. Not sure i'll last the whole day, may take a cut off at some point as i'd like to be back in Bishopton by 12.30/1pm...

Cheers

Ian McGinty :grin:

• 2023 Subscriptions

Another Funday Sunday Oh ya dancer ! , Dennis, Frank, Mike, Chung, Billy, Kev, Claire and myself (i think thats the lot) , Erskine Bridge, Stockiemuir, a couple of mechanicals and we get to the Killearn roundabout where Claire and myself need to take a right turn and start to head home as we both have time restraints, Claire proceeded to carry me along at time trial pace all the way to Milngavie, via Strathblane, i did take my turn on the front, but mainly on the downhillers i have to say :oops: and a nice gentle saunter homewards from Milngavie....

Yes, a Funday indeed. I think Martin and Tony were with us to the bridge too.

When Ginty and Claire left us, I was in the act of changing a tube after puncturing. Managed to snap off the valve when blowing up the new tube, and had to change it again. Frank noticed that I was now losing the place big time and masterfully took over. :shock:

The remaining six went into Killearn, along to Fintry and up the Crow Road backwards, so to speak. Mike and I let the others go :lol: and we re-grouped in Lennoxtown, after meeting bouts of heavy winds on the way up, and a superb descent on the other side. Great Cafe stop at Clachan of Campsie, then along to Strathblane, Bearsden, Bridge and home via Georgetown Road.

Sixty seven miles in good company, dry weather and fine scenery when the eye remembered to look sideways.

Dennis