Sun 8th Feb - Reliability No 2 - Moscow

KennyS

9.30 bunch consisted of Vicky, Mike, Frank,Chung and myself. With David joining shortly after the departure from the club rooms, and Stuart joining up with us after the Bowfield.

Pace was brisk, as was the temperature. We passed Jannza on the road out to Moscow. (Im sorry I dont really didnt have a clue where I was :oops: ) And caught up with the 9.00am bunch at the flyover for the A77. Kev from the 9am lot shared the rest of the journey with us.

It was a hairy descent of the Bowfield on the way back.

Some much appreciated hot refreshments were enjoyed by all post ride. Hello, beer !!

• 2023 Subscriptions

10:00 o'clock news.

A large bunch of Colin and me picked up Jim D at the top of Miller St and headed off in pursuit of the tire tracks on the road. Jim showed his form on the Bowfield; Colin and I just looked at each other worriedly. :-?

Steady progress south, before Colin decided his bronchitis had the better of him and dropped off just before Dunlop, leaving me the prospect of trying to haud on to JD's single speed for the rest of the day.

Spotted Jannza just after, and then a rare sighting of a Kenny Steele, on a bike and many miles from Erskine. ;-)

Much deep breathing from me :oops: around the Moscow circuit, and a short detour to Waterside, saw us on the return journey. Even the sight of 2 Kooriers up the road in Stewarton wasn't enough to persuade Jim to leave me alone for the run in. Instead he made it his mission to help my training by riding 1mph faster than I was happy with all the way home. :smash Wasn't even allowed to stop for a chat with Ian and Bill. :cry:

Good brisk run in smashing conditions. More riders next week please!