Power training service

• Members

Colin Howard is willing to provide his legendary power training service for a small fee. This unique training programme involves pushing Colin up long drags followed by quick descent followed by another long drag.

Its the ultimate power training programme and cheaper than powertap of SRM cranks.

pm Colin for price plan.

Testimonials :- Sir Chris Hoy - gives an all round toning experience working arms ,back and legs as well as honing important bike handling skills.

Kenny MacD :- power intervals which give extreme training workout, 5 min sesssion feels like an hours training.

• 2 weeks later...
:grin: davie, go for it maaaan, i will set up a rolling cafe :-? roll/stop for you ..colin gets none of it (only to help his post festive season diet) somewhere along the route :lol: on a very flat secdtion to prevent the tea cups and saucers slidin aff my tray as i try to keep up wi yooz.!!!!! ? wot change of clocks are you refering to?

Ian,

Now you have your new shiny bike, with all manner of speed enhancing contraptions fitted, I think it will be me struggling to keep up with you!

As KennyMac called my bluff, I was referring to the clocks going back next year, by which time all of this will be forgotten about, unless you buy a tray, cups and saucers and tea pot. I would love to see Duffy's face when you ask him to attach them to the bike!

:-P nothing's beyond that man's ability, but it might scratch my newly painted frame,, just have to make do wi a flask in ma hip pocket and i'll carry yer rolls under ma oaxters !! :-? so as you can help yourselves :oops: if he worst happens i could always comandeer the bbj caravenette and serve wi side door open Hello, beer !!

:grin: Davie, i may have found your get out clause, 8-) on preliminary application for mobile cafe sited on georgrtown rd( as per your spelling). the coonsiloperative said he couldny find it so therefore as he had nae offishial note of above mentioned locus, :shock: he wusnie prepared to waste cooncil time , paper and money :angryfire on a duffyvannette catering mobile or other such bike/mobile traydevices licence.. :lol: Hope this is of assistance to you, :smash of course it still has to be ratified by our legal reps.....Macdonald & co. cheers ian. Stoooopid!