Joining a ride

Kenny Christie

Hello,

I wondered if I could tag along on a Sunday run sometime? I think I may be dropped though! I average around 23k an hour over undulating routes, would I be able to keep up?

I did a bit of cycling as a schoolboy and over the last while I have got back into it. I am 31 now and trying to stop putting on weight along with my vanishing hairline, its all going really well! :grin:

I am out on my tod all the time and it gets a bit boring, anyway didnt want to be presumptuous and just turn up unannounced.

Would it be possible to come along on one of your rides, if for no other reason to gauge how slow I am Ha Ha!

Cheers

Kenny

Guest Jim Daly

Kenny

You should have no problem joining and maintaining pace on a bunch ride.

I suggest you start with off with the 30milers at 9am, this Sunday.

Just make sure you know where the clubrooms are in Miller Street, Johnstone, and bring a spare tube, some food and water and a bike!

Jim

Kenny

You should have no problem joining and maintaining pace on a bunch ride.

I suggest you start with off with the 30milers at 9am, this Sunday.

Just make sure you know where the clubrooms are in Miller Street, Johnstone, and bring a spare tube, some food and water and a bike!

Jim

Thanks alot for the reply Jim.

I will be there.

Cheers

Kenny

:grin: hi guys i'm back at last, no gigs simmet this sat so early to bed :-? and upandoot for the thirty milers, its been so long i canny remember how many cafe stops thirty miles merits... no doubt find out sun. :lol: will bring a nanna just in case the bunch out vote me. :uzi ..presume we are still on summer bikes as there will be no rain like last sunday. Hello, beer !! see you nine o clock at clubrooms. we could go via emmbruu cos it wasn,'t raining there.last s

un anyway !!!!!

cheers ian

If you are in West / North Glasgow my friend Al and I (try to) leave from Milngavie at 8 a.m. on a Sunday to get to the Clubrooms for 9. It's 18 miles over the Erskine Bridge and along the Georgetown.

We won't be going this weekend as it is the September Weekend Holiday but will probably be going the following Sunday.

Phone is 563-8508 if you want to meet up

If you are in West / North Glasgow my friend Al and I (try to) leave from Milngavie at 8 a.m. on a Sunday to get to the Clubrooms for 9. It's 18 miles over the Erskine Bridge and along the Georgetown.

We won't be going this weekend as it is the September Weekend Holiday but will probably be going the following Sunday.

Phone is 563-8508 if you want to meet up

Aye, that would be great. I stay in Milngavie. I will give you a ring about a run out there a week on Sunday coming.

Thanks.