Sunday 14th September: Edinburgh

simon simpson

Sunday is the Pedal for Scotland from Glasgow Green to Edinburgh.

Unless the forecast is horrendous, I will be going with Al and my daughter Rosie (who will be on the back of the tandem).

Current MET and BBC forecasts are for light rain and a mild easterly

I think a few others may be doing it. Can we have a show of hands and start times?

We aren't sure when we will start as we will have to ride down from Milngavie which adds a bit on from last year. Also, we haven't registered yet but that didn't take long last year. We are getting a lift back after having lunch with the rest of the family.

So who is up for it?

SS (ex-road bike fan)

Why don't we make a loose plan of allmeeting at Billy Bilslands around 8,30-9?

We can sort out a plan from there....

We may have another non clubber in tow

Only real restrictions for me are...

Rosie getting cold and making it to Edinburgh in time for lunch (which has been arranged)

ss

:grin: great idea lads,, our gang meeting at south end of dome peoples palace between 0845 and 0900. this allowing time for some extras to register...bill thompson and poss another couple.weather warning/info from organisers is drizzle ( now theres a surprise) .. :shock: cleats on flippers :angryfire . whit does it matter... should have really good sized bunch oot... look forward to seeing mulhooligan etc...long time no see!!. Going to Hello, beer !! assemble drum class tonight and perform sun dance rhythm routine.. :-? morn will tell if it worked.

see ya all... ian.