9am Thirty Milers - 27th July

gregbalden

Won't make it this Sunday Greg as I'm heading over to Bute for a recce with Mulhooligan for a potential race course. News of which to follow for those of the younger generation

Next week is the the Erskine Century Ride and I would hope that all of the 0900 and 0930 riders will be signing up for rides of various miles around the Cowal Peninsula. Entries are still fairly thin on the ground from the Johnstone contingent :cry::angryfire

I am hoping to resurrect the original Thirty Milers the following week (10th August) We have quite a few potential new riders in need of an organised run.

It's that long since we had a Farm Watch run the coos came looking for us last night on the Glengarnock run ;-) At least that's the barbecue sorted for the Erskine :lol::lol:

Concern is also growing with regards to DavieR. He's looking extremely trim after a hard summers training whilst everyone else was taking advantage of the July break. I'll order a few extra burgers from the chef on his behalf