sunday 09.00 ers 1st june08.

ianfsimmet

great run as usual,, peleton of six set off from club to lochwinnoch, michael, kenny 's', ken mac ,bill,john and myself. :cry: resisted cafe stop at puddle and went straight on and up john's hill. over phills folly and at great pace,onward to kilmacolm. nay stops there either :angryfire onwards into west glen and burny legs. over to houston langbank rd, where , on waiting for john and michael who had double punctured, met john and rita out enjoying the pleasures of such a nice day.. 8-) john and michael failed to regroup with us and were presumed M I A (probably taken a turn down towards langbank.) On we went turning left to bishopton road turned right , where we said farewell to john and rita,,towards ingliston riding centre( highly recommended for pub lunch or meal of an evening,)through bishy and onto georgetown rd to experience the delights of well pot holed rd :rockets ....roll on the repairs.Bill pealed off at houston forty signs, and ken off at river inn. kenny's' and myself continued to johnstone where kenny collected car and i called into BBJ for head set adjustment and a cup of tea....the only cafe stop of the day... Hello, beer !!

cheers all see you next week..