Confined APR - Thu 22nd May

Tony

Frank

if cycling there from Miller St it will probably take you 25-30mins, as I reckon it took me about 30mins from Kilbarchan last week - a similar distance.

You go along the Beith Road as if heading out towards Howwood then just after you go through the Milliken Park roundabout you take the next road on the left and follow it uphill (Auchengreoch Road). You will come to a T junction where you turn right (road on left is closed at present anyway) and continue uphill. At the next T junction turn left and follow the road for a short distance till you come to another T junction with the B775 (Gleniffer Rd). At this point you will see the Peesweep scout/guide camp (aka Lapwing lodge) on your right. Turn right and you will hopefully see a group of numpties in cycling gear gathered in the layby/parking space at the entrance to Lapwing Lodge.

If you look at the following MapMyRide route and work your way back from it to Johnstone (somewhere to the North) all will become clear:

http://www.mapmyride.com/ride/united-ki ... 4810620313

Thanks

Tony

• Members

WOW Oh ya dancer !

superb turnout , cracking event

well done to Ian Cowden who blew the field apart :shock:

strong riding by Richard Binnie and Mark van whitehead

first group 5 strong

second group 7 strong

third group 4 strong

lets keep building the bunches

oh and thanks to starter / finisher Ian Simmet

and super fans Monty & Rita

see you all next Thursday , heres hoping for a West wind for a change :oops:

I am not a member yet but was thinking of coming along next thursday,I have only recently started cycling but thought 21 miles seems ok.Would this be the best way of getting involved or is my lack of speed prohibitive ,anybody any thoughts on this.

thanks