Friday Morning Run

Ramsay

• 2023 Subscriptions

Anyone around Friday morning for a 3-4hour spin? I'm probably going to leave Beith at 8 - 8.30 and head Renfrewshire direction, but no real plans. Just making the most of a day off work. Oh yeah, and a good few hills if possible!!

Cheers

Ramsay

• 2023 Subscriptions

Yip, sounds good. How about I meet you in Beith ( town centre at 'The Saracen? ) at 8am and we do a run round Galston and Darvel which takes about 3.5 hours with a couple of 'challenging' hills and a few 'interesting' ones?

PMcD

Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !

• Committee

Cowal trip was cancelled so Brian S and I joined Paul and Ramsay for trip to Ayrshire.

Brilliant sunshine and strong north wind took us to transmitter hill south of Darvel in record time. Paul and Ramsay were really strong on the climbs, secret training, eh, chaps?

Brian and I made our own way back from Darvel, got lost above Newmilns and took an extra 10 mile 'stupidity' loop.

Strong northerly wind with some fierce hail made the Moscow road a bit tedious.

Stewarton/Dunlop/Beith/Lochwinnoch/home completed big morning. back for lunch. Can't beat these 7 am starts. 145k and 2500m of climbing.

Alan