>Sixty riders in Humbie B race. Join us!

Alan McLean

• Committee

Whew! No apologies for new post on this topic. 61 riders signed up in three days. Also 60+ in A race. Hope they close some roads.

Five JWCC now signed up in B race. Only 19 places left. Looks like they'll be gone by the weekend.

Frank has been so inspired by his massive trophy collection that he has come on board. Hello, beer !! Couple more teammates would be great. See links in previous postings.

Regards

Alan

• 2023 Subscriptions

well, if anyone wants to join the B race, it is now on a waiting list. :shock:

Triathletes have been using Entry central for some time, it certainly seems to have worked in filling up the race. The A race is getting there too.

The next race is Tour of the Lowthers, 5th of April, I guess it is likely to have a few hills in it. All the guys on the Autumn trip down there will know about that and will presumably be dying to enter Oh ya dancer ! . Kenny S, maybe you will give some general advice as to bridge expansion joint crossings :rockets

I am off on holiday the next day so 'er indoors may veto my entering. On the other hand, I may have done so spectacularly badly at the first race that I may have already retired from racing cycling.

A one hit wonder, and it wasnae even a hit at that :oops:

duncan

Whatever the guys at SC, along with the individual Organisers, have done seems to be working. The enthusiasm, particularly from the guys in the Joansin, is fantastic.

As far as bridging and gaps go my only advice would be keep a hold of the wheel in front and don't let anybody else past. Oh and get a set of those Assos Barbie knee and elbow pads with matching track mitts in case it all goes wrong ;-)