York cycle show dates 2008

Kenny MacDonald

• Members

Update :-

The date for York clashes with French national championships, this means no top French teams will take part .

The French have also stated they will travel only to Euro league events, and will travel to Scotland if we hold event at a different date.

This means we either run with York and no French teams or host event in Scotland at different date.

The French have also stated they wont attend Dublin if its not a euro league event due to cash constraints.

On rules French have asked for status quo with euro rules.

I have proposed an electronic debate with vote to be completed by end of February, and this has been accepted. Can we have proposals in writing please to me asap so we can get ball moving.

looks like "some of the people some of the time...." etc etc

Seems a shame to organise an event without all the teams there even if it is easlier t run an event in York than in Scotland - accommodation, food etc.

Can we have a National event in York and a euro event in Scotland - only a suggestion as I don't even know if I will be able to attend these events never mind help out