Aberfeldy Triathlon 19/8/07

Alan McLean

• Committee

This event includes a beautiful cycle around Loch Rannoch and over the Schiehallion road.

Duncan Thomson and I will be there. We're staying at a bunkhouse in Aberfeldy.

Look forward to seeing some of you there. Beers somewhere in Aberfeldy on Saturday night.

If committee members are reading this please note I would definitely buy a tri suit with club logos if available. Can we get a small order in? Would people mind JWCC being associated with triathlon in such a way?

Regards

Alan

• Committee

Dougie

You're in luck. Ian Manson tells me that minimum order would be about 50 for trisuits so, unless there is a huge cohort of triathlon lurkers on this forum, I reckon there's no danger of seeing me in a tight JWCC trisuit in the near future.

Do you have your new Cervelo yet? Please post pics. It should look beautiful.

Alan

• Committee

JWCC were in action at the Aberfeldy triathlon.

Only Duncan and I were there. Duncan punctured and DNF'd.

I had a good cycle but it was a TRIathlon and the swim and run caused problems.

Utterly pi**ing doon and cold the whole day. I couldn't feel my feet for about four hours. It was worse than the Century ride. Quite scary descending the Schiehallion road on greasy tarmac.

Please may I have at least one warm summer cycle before the end of this awful season.

If anyone else would like to consider an order for a club trisuit then please pm me or ian manson who tells me he may be able to get a small order in with the next big order of cycle kit.

Alan