Runs over Holidays

P McDonald

• 2023 Subscriptions

I mentioned to a few people out with the Renfrew bunch yesterday about runs over the holidays. The first one is 9am, Bulls Garage, BOW on Boxing day. Round the coast to Heely then back up the road. Those up for it were

Black bob

Euan P

Euan C

Barry C

John A

Mark W

Mibbee Darryl

Stevie B

Show up if you want to join in. Fastish steady to Heely, wee blast up the hill, regroup and return. Due to change of plan with relatives I now have to be a taxi and accommodation provider on boxing day so will NOT be there for this one :cry::cry::cry:

Run 2

Same place, same time on Thursday 28th. Round the coast to West Kilbride and back up the road. I will DEFINETLY :grin::grin: be there.

It would be good if you post here to confirm so people know who is turning up.

MERRY CHRISTMAS It's Party time!

PMcD

Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !

• 2024 Subscriptions

There is a run round the Dunoon Circuit this Friday. Meet at 9am Bishopton traffic lights. Route is Gourock - Dunoon - Strachur and back to the Erskine Bridge.

Not sure if i'll be there due to a bit of the cold - should be a good run though with a dozen or so at a social pace.

cheers

Darryl

Hi Paul :grin:

Hope Santa was good to you all , Never got my C50 but hey who cares :shock:

I made it out yesterday but was 1 hr later ....Cant make the 28th or 29th due to Work commitments.

Good day for the bike syesterday morning not too cold and No WIND Oh ya dancer !

SHould be over the New year period to hammer in some quality miles.

See you all on the Road.

Stevie B>