Blast from past

P McDonald

• 2023 Subscriptions

I'm in India right now on business. Flying from Glasgow to Dubai at the weekend I met DAVID WOLFE heading home to Melbourne after visiting his Dad in Ayr.

He was asking for Marco van W, Jim D, Kenny, Derek McF and others. Also asking after all the Renfrew bunch from early 90's, Jumpin Jim, Black Bob, Wille G, Drew W, Martin McKelvie (sadly no longer with us), Brian S etc.

As we whiled away the hours I reckon he was missing the cold, rain, cow expletive deleted, ice etc that we all love so much. Reckon I havn't seen him for 12 years.

Anyway he's in good shape and has entered the Bealach next year :grin::grin:

NOW HOW SPOOKY IS THIS

2 weeks ago at the rowing club ceididh in Lochwinnoch I met DAVID WILKIE, who was also visiting his dad who now lives in Lochwinnoch. Havn't seen him for 12 years either !! He was also asking after many club members from late 80's early 90's period - too many to mention.

Anyway, back to reality, its lovely and warm here and I aint got ma bike :cry::cry::cry: But there is the Christmas holiday runs roon the coast to look forward to.

PMcD

Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !

Am not in such good shape now after 24 hours on a plane! Was good to catch up, will be back in a few months time and will bring my bike. Hopefully the weather will have improved and my entry to the Bealach is accepted.

Will try and get over for a few rides on those cows**t covered back roads too.