CLUB ZWIFT STARTS TONIGHT WED 18th MARCH 2020 1830 hours

Alan McLean

• Committee

Hi all, difficult times and I hope you and relatives are well. 

The committee are looking at safe ways of maintaining members' fitness, morale and community through the next few week and months.

We are delighted that Iain McTavish has taken the time to create a Zwift ride for club members. He has kindly given up his own account and can be found under Johnstone Wheelers on the app.

First experimental ride is TONIGHT WED 18th March 2020 at 1830. Iain has kindly put links on club Instagram page too.

This is a no-drop ride, if your pedals are turning you stay in the bunch!

All members welcome to join, any ability. Watch out for posts on the club run WhatsApp groups too.

I hope we can run these regularly. By all mean post here. I won't have an answer but someone will.

Gang Forward.

Alan McLean

Club Secretary, JWCC

• 2023 Subscriptions

If your turbo or power meter or sensors can broadcast the signal by bluetooth then that is you set.

Two people on same telly...i'm not sure. I think the TV would need to have some split screen function that shows two feeds - so one from your apple TV and one from a phone, ipad or laptop running zwift on it.