Update on Harry Blane

KennyS

As those who were on the Century Ride today will know Harry was hit by a car on the roundabout entering Erskine Hospital

The news tonight is that Harry has two broken vertebrae, one broken plus one dislocated bone in his forearm as well as a fair bit of road rash and a mangled bike

He is having an operation tomorrow to fix up his arm and is in Ward 22 at the RAH in Paisley if anyone's passing. He is expected to be there until at least Tuesday

KennyS

• 2023 Subscriptions

popped in to see harry last night, and found kenny steele there (either on a humanitarian mission, or avoiding the westferry 10 on a blustery night ;-) )

harry has had his arm operated on, pins inserted, and a cast applied. He was due to be sized today up for a corset/jacket to support his back, and should get out tomorrow.

still smiling though, as he always is. 8-)

m

Just to let you know I got home today (Thursday). I was very well looked after by everyone. I appologise for holding up the start of Harry's hunner but this was due to me wanting the limelight at every occasion.

I am looking for some advice on a good soliciter and would apreciate any sound advice from anyone who has had the misfortune to have been in a similar situation.

I will be out the game untill nexr season.

Thanks for all your support.

Harry B