Track league 21 February

• 2023 Subscriptions

Fun night at the track.  Sprint week for Bs.  I tried to do a long warm up, rollers then track when it opened to when it closed and rollers again but even that not enough. Went hard from the gun for a lap was caught, eased for half a lap and took everyone up track then tried to kick again but nothing there. Points race next.  Had an attempt at a break with Michael but we were chased down by a group of 4 they caught us  then they sat up and it came back together. Was nowhere for the final sprint which is critical when the double points are at stake. Next was a scratch, someone attacked with 4  to go,  no-one wanted to chase so the gap went out pretty fast, by the time i got to the front there was 3 to go and a quarter lap to make up. Managed to get  2nd but didnt make the catch.  Last was tempo / course de primes, got carried away early on and won 3 points, but blew up. Should have gone for 2, then sat in and gone again later on. 3 of us tied at the top on 3 but i was last of the 3 over line at the finish so only good enough for 3rd.