22/03/15 Esperanton parolanta grupo

Tony

Heading out on Sunday early-ish, just wondering if anyone would like to come along. 

Here is the route:

...it's 48 miles, mainly c-roads, quite hilly, with variable surfaces. (If you are a "shiny bike person" you might not like it...)

I'm planning to leave Miller St at 0800 and return at 1130-ish, maybe 1200 at the latest. Please note there are no cafes, tea-rooms, bagel-shops or other retail establishments on the above route. 

Please also note, this is not a "Club Run" - it's just me messing about on my bike. I'm quite slow but happy to be towed along by faster riders, also happy to adjust my pace to suit slower riders (somewhat less likely). 

Dankon

Tony

Now this has whetted the appetite for a proper bike ride reminiscent of the Farmwatch Runs

Unfortunately the date is not aligning with either the youth racing calendar or my level of fitness but I'll be out next Sunday for some humour and hurt

Nice to see you taking an interest in Esperanto Kenny. It's the language of the future. 

I went out on Sunday but left at 7am and didn't bother to stop by Miller St. I stuck to the advertised route though - 

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/725938747

It was an epic ride and Knockentiber has never looked so good.