A big thank you !!!

Kenny MacDonald

• Members

A huge vote of thanks to all the people who took time to come along over the weekend and support / assist at the polo tournament.

Especially the brave souls who helped on Saturday in less than comfortable conditions. The food on each day and night was out of this world , both in taste and amounts. I will not name people individually but the catering staff ,the scorers/ball collecters, referees,mechanics, cheerleaders,highland dancers etc etc all helped make the event a spectacular success and one our guests will remember for a long long time.

A superb all round team effort . WELL DONE GUYS & GALS

Have to say Kenny what a great time i had watching this mad sport!!!

This aint for the "Fainthearted" by the way as we seen all levels on display.

The last game was just tremendous the skill and bike handling from these guys was simply outstanding!!!

The rider in the Scotland jersey who looks like Well i think George Hamilton from a distance showed some pure class as did the others in great detail.

Saturday was a bad day for out door sports but thankfuly sunday's forecast made up for it.

Great game to watch but im afraid im a big girls blouse when it comes to taking part in something like that!!! :oops:

Stevie B.

Kenny, I had a fabulous day, you and all the other organisers did the club and Scotland very proud indeed. I hadn't realised that the sport of Bike Polo would have been so exiting. At first I was in awe of the skills of the French riders, but they were soon put in their place when it came to the big game, the true Skills of the Scottish and Irish teams shone out, Scotland being fortunate to have the "PELE" of the Polo world playing for them in the form of Russel.

Well done Kenny, Martin and all the other organisers.

Thanks for a Brilliant day.