Track 15th

P McDonald

• 2023 Subscriptions

Managed to get a place tonight, albeit with a mispelling of my name and no club.

Points first up in the Cs, managed to get one of the sprints but after that didnt do much. Same as usual then. Paul managed to get a 2nd. Next up a devil, quite pleased with this as also managed to get a 2nd, had a couple of close calls at the back so moved to the front and rode from there. Ended up leading out the final sprint like an idiot - Another recurring theme! Last was a 20 lap scratch, went for it with 3 laps to go which was a bit too far out but was sort of forced into it. Got overtaken on the backstraight but couldnt respond although managed to hold off the rest. There was a rider just in front of the two of us as we crossed the line - at the time i was sure he was in the process of being lapped, however he was given the win so maybe not :oops:

• 2023 Subscriptions

Well done Iain - good results and big Al returning to A's next week as B was too easy for him. Only thing I can come up with for the points race result is that I might have got the five points at the second sprint but I reckon it was you by about 2 tyres widths (21c tyres that is ) :). See you Sunday when I hope I have refound some mojo that I seem to have lost.