Rogers popped for Clen

DavieB

I know everybody is probably pretty sick of the constant barrage of doping controversy, but how this one both got out, and will play out, maybe interesting for a number of reasons.

http://www.uci.ch/Modules/ENews/ENewsDetails2011.asp?id=OTc3OA&MenuId=MTYzMDQ&LangId=1&BackLink=%2FTemplates%2FUCI%2FUCI8%2Flayout.asp%3FMenuID%3DMTYzMDQ%26LangId%3D1

He rode in China where the UCI had issued warnings re. contaminated food to riders which actually gives him a strategy to retire with a bit of dignity if the B sample goes Code Red, I can't see a ban not sticking even given the mitigating circumstances and I believe at least one other rider who rode Bejing has tested positive for Clen.

Oh the irony if he actually gets done for an "innocent" mistake and the contaminated meat defence is actually true in his case as he is obviously been squeaky clean throughout his career :icon_hee-haw .

Are the knives out for Riis and Tinkov?

In related news relationships getting rather frosty between Endura and Sky over JTL.

Time the house was burned down.... again?