Any rides on Saturday?

paulcuthbert

Nothing planned as such Paul. Was hoping to get out for a bit on Saturday morning for 30-40 miles. I usually head down to Stewarton from the Mearns area and return along the A77. If I'm feeling keen I'd climb over to Eaglesham and on to Jackton before home. Steady pace tho, given I'd be out on Sunday too.

Could meet you at Eastwood Toll circa 09.30 - 10.00 if you fancy it.

M

• Life Members

Mark & Paul,

I'm not suppose to be riding what with my stookie still in place but I just cannae help it! (I just tend not to shift my front chain ring very often) :unsure:

If you chaps are meeting at Eastwood Toll at said time, then I'll be along for the ride!

Cheers

Chung

Chung,

Not heard from Paul but I'll be out. Say 09.30 at Eastwood toll.

Up the hill to the malletsheugh then turn for the loch road to stewarton, on to Fenwick and up the A77. Eaglesham moor and jackton. Steady pace, just for the hell of it.

M

• Life Members

9.30am Eastwood Toll it is Mark.

Yes to steady pace, not just for the hell of it, but more because I cannae go any faster than that. Please be gentle with me!

Paul, do you fancy it?

If you're not sure where Eastwood Toll is, then I can ride over to the Hurlet to meet you and cycle through Nitshill, Darnley towards the Toll at Giffnock.

Cheers

Chung