Sun 27th Jan - Farmwatch Run

Tony

Planning to go out for a few hours on Sunday morning, just thought I would run it up the flagpole and see if anyone salutes?

Here is the plan:

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/939317

46 miles, moderately hilly, mainly unlisted roads (with variable surface quality). No cafe stop.

Leaving Miller St at 0900. Back in Johnstone by 1230-ish.

As of 1800 today there was quite a lot of snow/slush around on the back roads, but I'm expecting it all to be gone by Sunday morning based on the detailed Met Office forecast for the area. If that looks like changing I'll update this thread.

Post here if interested. If no posts I might tag along with one of the other two groups, for a while at least.

Hi Chung

yes if you're out tomorrow I'll probably join you. I had seen Iain's "Saturday run" post but Saturdays don't suit me so that's why I started this thread.

What was your route again -

The alternative can be Jonhstone - Bowfield - Lugton - Stewarton - Part Moscow circuit - A77 - Whitelee Windfarm - Eaglesham - Newton Mearns - Neilston - Home. Approx. 50ish miles I think, maybe more!

What time you starting? The mornings are getting brighter, I'd go for 0900 if I were you...

Thanks

Tony

• Life Members

Tony,

I suggested a 9.15am start, not sure if that's ok with folks!

I had the route planned, but not compulsory! We can see who turns up & decide then!

Looking forward to seeing you out tomorrow!

Cheers

Chung