Bloody Cyclists!

Guest fatblokeonbike

• 2024 Subscriptions

Whilst the article is one of the most cogent rebuttals of the most common anti-cycling attitudes you hear expressed these days, I find that in an 'encouner' with a motorist, I rarely get to the stage where such eloquence is required, or even possible. :angryfire:rockets:uzi:angryfire

Great post Iain

8-)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all your computer needs, spares & repairs - PC Express, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to say i was clipped at the Millbre roundabout at johnstone earlier last night.

This has been the 10th near miss this year alone.

Thats me cycling to work and nearly got killed 10 times.(counting)I have been very fortunate not to have been knocked down but the fact remains is that im still alive and not giving up the bike.

It was alarming that the bloke in the silver jeep had to HIT the brakes hard and skid for 10 metres atleast , i was then clipped by his front bumper but survived.

He did speed off as i did not get his number plate details.

If anyone is heading home via that roundabout please avoid it.

Infact avoid the roundabout at kilbarchan too because no-one can see you when you are going round it, they always come out at the last second and you are

like a piece of mince awaiting to be road kill.

BE WARNED BE CAREFULL.

Stevie Blom

For all your computer needs, spares & repairs - PC Express, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323