Main Bunch November 4th

Guest EPCC

Guest Ross Toole

Home after a great run very hurt by all the offensive comments offending my lovely offensive steed! To remedy the fact I am ordering orange tyres, orange jacket and wearing my shorts (that were also offending) till it snows!

3rd in the sprint into largs where Paul made an illegal move so unfortunately his sprint points into kilbirnie are docked! DQ!

Did anyone else notice how peacefully the run was today?? Hmmmm.........

Urs truly

The flying Satsuma

X

• 2023 Subscriptions

Flying satsuma,

I dont want to pontificate, but I will

Forget you ethics and morals lecture, anything goes in a sprint ....as long as I win,

including not telling you where it is, hand slings, sneaking up the pavement, blocking tactics and all manner of other deeds, the most important being if you get on gregs wheel then it's 80% job done

So there you are,

9)

Not a bad day at all. Good size bunch, stayed dry and as satsuma boy says eerily quiet. Definitely faded in the last 20 or so - steel frame, 42 inner ring and just not fit enough yet, all taking their toll - but still 90 on the clock. Uphill stretch home from Paisley is proving to be a tester.

M

What chance someone turns up next week with a lime green paint job.