Glasgow 100 - 12 August 2012

Janet F. Balcombe, Community Fundraising Manager - Scotland of Action Medical Research asked me to put the following item onto the Forum. I hope it is of interest:

"Glasgow 100 - 12 August 2012

http://www.action.org.uk/glasgow_100

The ride starts in Bishopton and covers 2 routes, a 100mile and a 100k route taking in some lovely countryside through Muirshiel Park and down to Largs. The ride is a charity ride, organised by and raising funds for Action Medical Research in Scotland. Saving the lives of our babies and children through investment in first class medical research. The ride has two registration options, a sportif (for those who want to make their donation up front and not be chased for money) and a fundraiser option (for those who are keen to get sponsorship and raise money for the cause).

The ride is fully supported with signage, timings chips, paramedics, bike maintenance, motomarshals, feedstations and a lunch stop. Medal and massage at the finish.

What's not to like?

I do hope you will be able to join us on the day. I do have special offers for those helping on the day or engaging a friend to marshal or actively promoting our event…like supply helper, get ride free!

Any other information you think would be useful just let me know.

All the best

Janet"