30 milers jan 2nd , 5 stadiums

GreigS

As discussed on a social media site a few of us done this run last year and quite fancy doing it again we start at st mirren park then onto hampden , shawfield, celtic park ( coffee break here to take in the view of the veladrome ) firhill , ibrox and home the route is pan flat the pace will be easy going but this is an URBAN RUN you been warned we will be leaving at 10 am company welcome

Greig :icon_mooning

Greig

If you start at St Mirren Park may I suggest Ibrox next rather than last. Rangers are at home with a 3pm Kick off.

The game is a sell out and traffic will be building early. Hospitallity opens at 1200. From 1200hrs onwards getting near the Stadium might be a problem.

Enjoy the run some of us have to work.

John

Can you confirm that you are meeting at St Mirren Park?

Would like to come - weather permitting.

I'm the wrinkly with the equally wrinkly bike who has been out a couple of times recently!!!

John S.

hi guys been out for a walk and there is no sign of ice or snow as yet but its getting a little windy with the forecast of snow on the way i suggest meeting at st mirren park and maby even changing the route so no one is caught short if it takes a turn for the worse see you at 10

greig