Sat 27th - hilly 40miles

Elaine Muirhead

Sorry I missed you this morning - I had a puncture on the way over and was a bit late. I hought I'd put a bit more air in my tyre when I got to the clubrooms and then try to catch up with you but I damaged the inner tube and had to replace that also so I gave up and sauntered home.

Still... looking on the bright side, I am now a seasoned puncture mender and I made productive use of the rest of the morning, retrieving my sock from up the hoover and prancing about the house in my shiny new cycling shoes - shades required for Tuesday chaps!

Hope you had a good run.

Mary

I would second that John, great run today, met lots of new people. Also climbed a good few hills along the way, the last one being a hill to far. Broken spoke - again ! as Bill commented I am more your "Clydesdale Build" and suggested a somewhat stronger rear wheel.

No sooner said than done, Mr. Cosh sorted me out this afternoon, so hopefully no more broken spokes.

Brian, if you fancy trying the spin class it is held at the new sports centre in Renfrew next to the fire station. I think it is the old Babcock's playing field.

Tuesday night at 7.45, lasts 45 minutes price between £5 and £3 dependent on numbers participating. Great work out, you will sweat blood !

If anyone else fancies it, come along, we are trying to build the numbers up again for the winter months.

ATB

Alan

thanks for a great day out got up most of the hills except the last couple

the last one in particular was a hill to far for me ,enjoyed the braes topped out at 40mph

good buzz ,alan will see you on tuesday night will bring plenty of towels for mopping up the

sweat ,thanks again everybody for a good day out

brian kelly

:flamethrower:flamethrower:flamethrower