Glasgow 100 Sportive

Brian,

I had looked at this some time ago.

It is really just like two of our standard club routes joined together so I did not pursue it. Can do that route anytime.

However, I am tempted to try this one : http://www.highlandperthshirechallenge.org.uk/

There are still 104 places available on Entry Central.

Paul

I thought the Obree run was great, Campbell. I had done a lot it in bits before but it was the first time I had been over the 70miles in a oner. Did it with my brother Stephen which made it even better. Despite thinking I was getting round at a reasonable pace my end time was rubbish - unlike yours...!

Paul - a few months back you tipped me off about the Obree and the Perthshire event so I entered both. Subject to a couple of things resolving themselves over the next few weeks I plan on doing the ride on the 27th and it would be great to do it in a group. Maybe have a natter on Sunday about possible arrangements and hopefully stir up some more interest ?

Campbell - I found your audax events post from last year (and links to aukweb); must try and hook up with you one Sunday and get some gen on your Audax experiences - interesting stories I would imagine...!

Brian

Brian, I have entered both the Glasgow & Perth events.

Upon reflection, the Glasgow is a longer version of the standard club run but at least I get

to grovel on a different wheel from usual.

Have yet to check with the organiser whether this is a 30 miler/intermediate or racing

sportive. :lol: