Easy Riders - Sunday 31st July 0915

Tony

Really enjoyed the run today.

Hadn't been out for a while it was great to get back out with the bunch.

I think there were about 12 of us along some 'interesting' roads.

Had the joys of Shilford Hill on the way back :-?

Nearly had a moment thanks to a spaniel with a death wish!!

Martin - any feathers in your pedals!?? :lol:

Yeah good to see so many people out. I counted 18 in our group, if you add on the folk from the 9am bunch then in total there must have been 30 or so people leaving Miller St this morning.

My apologies for not letting people know in advance that the "optional cafe stop" had been moved out from Kilmaurs to Uplawmoor. I just thought Uplawmoor made more sense as it is nearer the end of the run. (Kilmaurs would be more suitable if doing this route in reverse.) Also I noticed there were no takers for the cafe stop anyway - I got the impression a few people were keen but were unsure how to find their way home if splitting off from the main group. This is a practical problem I hadn't thought of, but we can deal with it easily enough next time - early days yet.

Had a really enjoyable day today thanks - thanks to Tony for choice of route and general marshalling of the troops. I found the pace a bit fast to start, if truth be told (icon_bawling) but appreciated the support from people waiting and I know this will bring me on - with few more weeks under the belt I'm sure things will settle.

Can't make next week but see you all the one after.

Mary