West kilbride 27th

ferenezejohn

Hi John,

You're a brave man to mention Ibrox after today's massacre. The slow group should be back in time next week though. If we're in doubt on the day, I'll be happy to do a shorter version with you to get back for the game too.

I don't think we've met, so I'll be the guy with humble pie stains on his jersey!

Willie

Hi Wullie

Sounds good to me, I have only been down for a couple of turbo sessions so far, as the only wheels I had was my MB, I have now acquired a cross bike which should OK. As you say I have not met you, so look forward to doing so,(this is like a lonely hearts club) I will be down for the turbo on Tuesday night to pick a few brains, and a bit of sweat.

Cheers

John.

Hi John,

Sorry I missed the session tonight - feeling rotten! I will definitely be there on Sunday and I'll do a two/three-hour run with you if you like, starting at 9 am. There will also be some interest for this from a few folk who don't want to do a big run on Sunday. Do you want to put up a post for this on the Club Run section and check interest?

W