Coaching/Go ride

Kenny MacDonald

• Members

Gary Willis the new development officer for SC will be giving a talk about coaching initiatives /training and Go ride youth development at clubrooms on Friday 8th. October 7:00pm onward .

It is hoped members will atttend even if its only to hear about all the initiatives on offer and the direction cycle sport is taking for the future.

Cannot make the Tuesday :oops: - Gary forwarded me the job description of the Equipment Officer (as it takes in the facilities remit) for any cycling academy; and if we decide to go down this road I would be happy to help out with this role. Let us know how the presentation goes down.

Gerry ;-)

Ah yes - my famous orange paint for the chain, and brown paint for everything else. :grin: Seriously, I am no equipment guru, but I would be happy to do the lobbying etc for facilities. See what enthusiasm there is from everyone else and we'll take it from there - we would need a fair team of people to run the go ride/ acadamy.

Cheers

Hello, beer !!

Gerry