garage clear out

I am having a garage clear out and I am wanting to shift the following. Contact me by email on [email protected] if interested

• Turbo trainer: CATEYE Cyclosimulator CS1000. £100 is what I’d like so make me an offer.Good condition 7 years old and hardly used. Fan resistance and Mag resistance, watts read out. Solid remove the front wheel type. http://www.mtbr.com/cat/accessories/tra ... 53crx.aspx

• of 16 inch alloy wheels which fit Audi A4 and A6 models. £60 ono As fitted to 1998 – 2001 SE models. Usual use marks, all run true and have 4 good tyres probably 2 Vredestein Sportrac 3 and 2 Michelin Pilot Exalto with some wear but fine.

• Kamei Delphin Carbon Design Roof box – £85 ONO about 480 litres or more. The fixings for the roof have been mislaid but should be easy to replace. Indespension in Milngavie would have something. To sort it . Cost £220 , 5 years ago and never used. Think mine was left hand opening. Roof box company: Kamei is the best of the German roof box brands, and their boxes are the most robustly made on the market. The whole Delphin range has sliding box to bar fittings at both the front and the back of the box, so there's never a need to drill new holes (very rarely required in reality). Kamei makes a virtue of the push button locking system used on ths box, with additional front and rear 'click' catches so when you've stuffed your box full you can hang on the front till the catch clicks, then do the same at the back, and then push in the push button locks. Available with right hand opening or left hand opening, or in Kamei's exclusive 'carbon design' finish (right hand opening only) - a deep gloss black with a sort of 'mackerel skin' pattern running through it.

• 1 month later...