Mystery wheeler spotted in Stirling

Jim B

Whilst impersonating a time trialist at Blairdrummond on Sunday 24th August

I spotted a rider on a road bike wearing a club top. He was not hanging around as I was approaching he turned off the main drag between the packers lane junction and the castle roundabout into the road off to the right . Couldn't see who it was as wasn't close enough. Is there a secret trainer in the club? Anyone going to burst?

Cheers

Jim B

Wasn't me either.

I'm thinking of taking up 3 wheeled biking to be on the safe side.

Turns out the injury wasn't as bad after all, I got the stookie off yesterday and am now a bandage free person again :D

I did ask if I would be able to play the piano and they said of course whicjh is great as I couldn't play before the crash :D

Still a bit sore and limited use of wrist (fill in your own amusing comment ) but hope to be back on the bike net week :D

So I'm looking for some foolish people willing to let me take their wheel and some highly skilled, swift avoiding action, fast reaction riders willing to take my wheel. :D

Hope to see you on the road soon

Guest fatblokeonbike
Whilst impersonating a time trialist at Blairdrummond on Sunday 24th August

I spotted a rider on a road bike wearing a club top. He was not hanging around as I was approaching he turned off the main drag between the packers lane junction and the castle roundabout into the road off to the right . Couldn't see who it was as wasn't close enough. Is there a secret trainer in the club? Anyone going to burst?

Cheers

Jim B

Scream! - The Phantom Flan-Flinger has come back to haunt us.... :shock: